Good evening/good morning everyone and good playing
1. Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence.
2. As far as possible, without surrender, be on good terms with all persons. Speak your truth quietly and clearly; and listen to others, even to the dull and the ignorant, they too have their story.
3. Many persons strive for high ideals, and everywhere life is full of heroism. Be yourself.
4. Especially, do not feign affection. Neither be cynical about love, for in the face of all aridity and disenchantment it is perennial as the grass.
5. Beyond a wholesome discipline, be gentle with yourself. You are a child of the universe, no less than the trees and the stars; you have a right to be here. And whether or not it is clear to you, no doubt the universe is unfolding as it should.
6. Therefore be at peace with God, whatever you conceive Him to be, and whatever your labors and aspirations, in the noisy confusion of life, keep peace in your soul.
7. With all its sham, drudgery and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world.
8. Be cheerful. Strive to be happy.
Max Ehrmann c.1920